View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 03:05 PM   #196
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad5000 View Post
I started with the NA and simmed through 1875. Added the National League in 1876 and folded the NA. Following your timeline the whole time. It's tedious but I find it fun and interesting.

The history of the folded NA remains under the history index including the leaderboards. That's cool. My only REAL issue was when creating the National League the system once again loaded up a bunch of foreign players and coaches. So I restored my backup and created the NL with just two teams so I wouldn't have that many players and coaches to delete. I'm keeping it all USA until the appropriate time frame. I then transfered and created the teams need to round out the NL and had a free agent draft for the new teams without players. Worked out well.

My next question is about the AAA leagues that are created in 1892. Eastern, Western, and Southern Association. Are these supposed to be independent minors or was your vision to have them affiliated with the Majors?
My intention was for all minor leagues to be independent until around the 1930s and then slowly affiliate leagues until the 1950s when all minor leagues would end up affiliated.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote