View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #19
Paterson
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_32_pitch View Post
"It doesn't work. With all due respect, this settings.zip file is ridiculous. Nothing but problems. Stop wasting my time. Why can't this league just have a simple accounts_gms.dat file like usual, like everyone else, a simple file that has worked the same way for years for every league I've ever been in? Not this one though. This one's got a fancy settings.zip file that of course doesn't work. I'm ready to quit this league already."
The opinions of 32pitch do not reflect those of competent, sane indivuduals involved in the BSA.

A self-professed "writer" such as this immature individual should be able to resolve issues via descriptive email without resorting to aggressive, accusatory and inflammatory messages...especially as his very first message to the entire league. Not an introductory message, or an "in-character fictional description" of his ownership..just this verbal diarrhea.

Mr Camden, I hope for the sake of your readers that you cease and desist writing altogether.

Last edited by TC Dale; 10-24-2011 at 02:22 AM. Reason: edited this as this does NOT fall under our guidelines for proper posting. Do not repeat, please.
Paterson is offline   Reply With Quote