View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 05:57 PM   #1
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Individual leaderboard issue

In my fictional MLB sim my save suddenly stopped showing the bold red to indicate they lead the league in a particular statistic on a players individual page. Also, when I click on a players history there is nothing listed at all on the "leaderboard appearances" part of the individual history tab of a player despite the fact they they have either led the league or appeared in the top 10. This suddenly happened in the last 2 seasons of my sim...all seasons prior to that are normal but nothing now for any player who has led the league or appeared in the top 10 for the past 2 seasons. This seemed to happen after I had a tie in standings but didn't have automatic tie-breakers and I used customize playoffs to reset the season back to the regular season to schedule my own tie-breakers. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated since it's kinda taking away from the 40 plus year fictional MLB sim I've done over the past 2 weeks.

I attached some images to show what I mean. This player set my fictional save record for RBI's in a season...but that stat is not in red to indicate he led the league. Nothing shows up in his personal history section, either. However, on the league history under the specific season you can clearly see he led in both home runs and RBI's....yet it's not indicated on his page. It's like this for all players who led anything or appeared in the top 10 for the past 2 seasons. I've seen this happen before on prior versions but always just restarted a new game....I really don't wanna do that this time.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
scootermojo is offline   Reply With Quote