View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 11:06 PM   #1
amkirby10
Bat Boy

Pop-Up Windows Won't Go Away

Hello again,

I recently wrote a post on this forum about a glitch hurting my gameplay experience, which was eventually solved. But now, I have another one that is becoming another inconvenience. Essentially, in simple terms, in game pop-up windows sometimes don't go away when you click "Continue" or "OK" or even if I were to click "Cancel". The window comes up to confirm the action, and even if I click "Continue" or "Cancel", the pop-up stays on screen and I can no longer interact with the game. This happens at the draft when picking a player, when sending someone down or calling them up from the minors, or scratching/dressing a player, as examples, and at complete random. These are just examples of what has caused it to happen today. This is obviously, as you may imagine, very frustrating, at it essentially necessitates closing the game at that exact moment, and I often have not had an opportunity to save the game. It used to not happen much, but still would uncommonly, but is now happening seemingly every few minutes. I would say this renders the game unplayable. Sometimes I wonder if this is because I am so far into the future at this point, as the save file must be very large by now, but regardless of why it happens I hope a fix is possible and I can find it out ASAP. Thank you.

Last edited by amkirby10; 05-26-2019 at 11:59 PM.
amkirby10 is offline   Reply With Quote