View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 12:46 PM   #19
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà Bru View Post
OK, I'm done and here we ago. See below. Every uniform is vintage early-1900's, as I want them, and every file is dated correctly. Now let's see what the heck happens in this folder the next time the game decides to reset these uniforms.
Well, I have my answers and I don't like them. The problem continues unabated.

I went to the St. Louis Cardinals uniform screen and the home uniform had reset (first screen print). I visited a player (George) that I had seen before, and his uniform was still vintage (second screen print). I chose another player that I had not seen before (Champlin) and saw that his uniform had reset to the default version (third screen print).

Next, I said to myself, what if I had not gone to the uniform editing screen? Did I cause the resetting by my doing that? The answer is no, after I visited a new player on the Pittsburgh Pirates and saw a default uniform.

Here's the kicker. I don't know how this is possible, but the reset jersey images STILL HAVE THE SAME TIME STAMP AS YESTERDAY but have been definitely altered back to default. Compare this (fourth and fifth screen prints) to what I posted yesterday. How does the image change without updating the time stamp?

Well, I'm not going to be one of those whiners who drop the game over a minor flaw. However, I will be suspending my ficitional-historical league until this gets fixed. Hopefully somebody will PM me at that time to let me know. Until then, I will go with a fictional-modern league that uses the uniforms straight out of the box.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote