View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 12:18 AM   #58
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
Before Missions started, I collected as many LIVE Rangers, Blue Jays, Padres, and Orioles as I could. Not in a rush to buy Machado, Tatis, Vlad Jr. and Ken Giles to round out the Blue Jays and Padres. But I've completed the Rangers and Orioles.

Kind of disappointed that the Orioles reward is actually better than the Rangers one. Nick Markakis is a useable card in RF, but the Julio Franco and Ken Hill cards for the Rangers are awful. Even in the Gold Pack attached to the Rangers set netted me an 80 OVR LIVE Gold that was only good for quickselling.

So I guess in summary I'm disappointed as a Rangers fan.
Not only is the Live Rangers reward a bit underwhelming, there are no missions focusing on historic Rangers. And to add insult to injury, they included all the WS2 players in one of the Twins sub-missions.

Late Edit: Also, I thought for sure the reward for a Rangers related mission would be Michael Young. How is he *still* not in the game? Are they waiting to release his card - any card, as he has none - when the Rangers retire his number in August?

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team

Last edited by Dogberry99; 06-27-2019 at 01:48 AM.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote