View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 01:30 AM   #9
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysdailydose View Post
I just plugged them in to my setup and everything looks perfect for the first season!

I mean if you wanted to do the rotation of which teams get played 5 times (I have to look up how the rotation works exactly) to where you had the rotations for another season, you'd have a perfect NHL setup. Everything checked out perfect on evaluation!

Thanks again, so much! Even if I only had the one season, it would accomplish what I want and that's the main thing!
I might be able to do that if you can get me the info on how the rotation works. I'll have to see if that's over my head or not.

I've attached the current year's NBA schedule, set-up a quick league and did some spot checking, and I had to make a change to get it to check out. I needed to change the order of the Clippers and Lakers or they were playing the opposite teams schedules. The version I attached worked after I modified though.

I uploaded the spreadsheet that I've been using to dropbox here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yn7ml7t9g0...e%20Maker.xlsx

For the NHL schedules, there are two tabs (schedule and lookup). Basically you paste in the Date, Visiting Team, Home Team, and time. I've got lookups for Date (since they used a weird format), team, and times. Basically column I needs to be posted into the <GAMES> section of the XML.

Same concept for the NBA - two tabs, paste in the info, and column I is where the <GAMES> are.

Not sure if that makes sense or not, but I figured I'd share in case it was useful to anyone.
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote