View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 02:26 AM   #20
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

London, ON - Labatt Memorial Park

Labatt Memorial Park is, based on how you measure it, the oldest baseball stadium in the world (there's a baseball diamond in Massachussets that has it on a technicality (read the wikipedia article here for more on the drama) and as such I wanted to give it an old park vibe. I took a lot of ideas from Forbes Field, including the stands structure and the brick outfield wall, made a hand operated scoreboard (more on that in a second) and added a videoboard in right field. My thought was that if the park had been used since the 1870s as a major league stadium it probably would have had a similar life to Fenway and Wrigley, so hopefully it's a nice mix of old and new.

Also - one of the fun things about this stadium is the (barely visible) hand operated scoreboard in Right Center. Below is a picture:

All of the numbers, names, etc. are painted textures, so you should be able to change them by overwriting the .png files in the texture folder.

The park plays pretty neutral, with a slight advantage to right handed batters. \

New Zip File can be found here

Original Zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 03-19-2019 at 01:11 PM.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote