View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 10:28 AM   #256
kuma78
Major Leagues

Greetings everyone,

I am in the process of starting a fictional online league.

My plan for the league is for it to be 16 teams with three levels of minors (AAA, AA, A) and two feeder leagues. One feeder is College and one is High School. Players in the draft will come exclusively from the feeder.

It will be normal modern day settings as far as rules and schedule length. No changes to player development or aging mods. The main important detail is the ratings. We will be going with actual ratings for hitting and pitching being invisible. Stars are also not visible. What you have to go on are reports from your scouts (which are set to low accuracy), potential ratings which are visible, and stats.

I didn’t want to go entirely on stats only because it’s tough to sort through a team’s total minor leagues finding gems. At least with potential on, you have some starting points.

If you’re interested, I’d love to have you be a part. I am slowly building a roster of owners and not just taking the first person to e-mail. I’m doing this to try to establish a good core in the hopes that turnover for ownership will be minimal.

E-mail me: joe@viewfromthebleachers.com with info on what your league experience with OOTP has been and why you'd be a good fit.