View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
mad0die
All Star Reserve

GUBA - long running, stable writing league

We are an online OOTP community that have been doing this for well over a decade now (since OOTP 3). We have the most active forums and competitive ownership base you will find in the OOTP multiverse. We don't recruit publicly very often, but here is an opportunity to join the best OOTP online league.

Full League Name (Initials): Global Unified Baseball Association (GUBA)
Forums (where all the action takes place): HERE
Reports URL: GUBA Home
We also use Getch's OU utility for development reports, last sim statistics, amateur drafting, All-Star Voting, live playoff sims (very fun), etc.

OOTP Version: 18
Players: fictional
Sims: We sim often, 5 times a week Sun - Thr (6 times in the off-season). We sim a week at a time so 7-day lineups can be utilized.

Description: This is a very competitive league with an extremely active forum. You might remember the old FIBB or MBBA - those 2 long-standing leagues joined together as the GUBA back in May 2007. We are a world baseball association with one league based in N.America and the other all over the World.

This is a writing league. Periodic articles about your team are required. These are designed to be fun and keep the forums active. The quality of your writing is not judged.

Exporting for every sim is required. No fly by night owners please. We also love to joke around so bring a thick skin!

We are a community as much as we are a baseball league with off-topic chatter, other online gaming endeavors and we even had a lake weekend meet up this summer! We heavily use Slack for chatting, trading, etc.

If interested...: Register for the forum (link above) and please also message me here so I can make sure you are approved. Then fill out the app in the New Applicants section and join the fun.

Thanks!
(I'm LCG on the GUBA forums)

Last edited by mad0die; 09-08-2017 at 11:40 AM.
mad0die is offline   Reply With Quote