View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 09:53 AM   #21
russ99
Bat Boy

A suggestion, not sure how much weight it has, but it could help make MLB Manager more profitable, and tap into the core OOTP user base.

I'd love to see something closer to the desktop version of OOTP on higher end tablets/mobile devices, akin to what Sports Interactive has done with Football Manager Touch, I pay $12.99 each year for a reduced feature yet close to desktop-class version of that game.

I know a lot of mobile app marketing is to acquire more of a lower end market share with a lower cost app for low-end devices, but many OOTP fans would gladly pay a premium for a more rounded mobile experience.

If you already develop the Mac version of OTTP on Xcode, there's not a huge jump to publish a scaled down pro tablet version. I know development cost is a huge factor on return of investment, so again, I'm not sure how feasible this is, and I'm not sure how Android would work.

I will continue to purchase MLB Manager as long as it's offered as it's vastly better than other baseball sim apps, but it could be so much more...

Last edited by russ99; 03-10-2017 at 09:57 AM.
russ99 is offline   Reply With Quote