View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #66
Syd Thrift
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by damientheomen3 View Post
A couple things I've seen/would like to be added:

1. After adding the knockdowns and cuts from a fight card and submitting the results, the boxes don't clear back to 0. I fear I'd make a mistake at one point and think that I already did a fight because it's KD and cut sections were logged.

2. It'd be cool if the amount of rounds for fights could stick, as I use the same amount of rounds for each of the specific fights of a fight card for every fight card. Not sure about others though, so this might not be very helpful in the end.

Nice job though man. Thoroughly enjoying using this.
Done and done. Actually, instead of just making the number of fights stick, I added a combo box down at the bottom of the Results screen that, if you change the number of rounds there, it'll change the rounds for every bout on that card.

I also quashed a bug that blew up the program if you tried to import new boxers at the end-of-month stage, so, um, use this build.
Attached Files
File Type: xml tbcbmanager.zip.xml (338.0 KB, 563 views)
The Great American Baseball Thrift Book - Like reading the Sporting News from back in the day, only with fake players. REAL LIFE DRAMA THOUGH maybe not
Syd Thrift is offline   Reply With Quote