View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 11:18 AM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisButtermaker View Post
I understand it would be impossible to research the pitches thrown by every minor league player. I assume the overall rating should be the same each time the player is created even though his pitches can change. Is this true?

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OOTP Baseball 20 and now the problems have gotten much worse.I am currently seeing fluctuations in overall rating of as much as 50 points when I start the same league/game using all of the same variables and parameters. I have never progressed passed day 1 in these leagues/games. They have all been 1946 AAA leagues accept for two NNLs. Some free agents that should be part of the free agent pool are only appearing in the pool some of the time. Tony Cuccinello is always listed as the top free agent available. I think he should have an overall rating of 71 based upon the very first game I started. He is now coming in with an overall rating in the low 20s.I also noticed that after I start a game the logo for the AAA team I take over as GM and manager starts to display incorrectly after I take over. It can look widely different each time out. My experience with OOTP Baseball has been extremely disappointing.I took off from work today to get various things done and I hope to get this straightened out. What more info can I give you?
This sounds like you're using a different ratings scale in some of these games. Which ratings scale are you currently using when you check in the settings of your saved game where Cuccinello is rated in the 20's? And if you load the old game, where Cuccinello is rated in the 70's, what scale there?

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote