View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 09:51 PM   #3
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

Update Time!

Version 2.2 features:
* TWIPT #2's New Players: Jim Presley, Gee Walker, Ramon J Hernandez
* Missing Future Legends - Unfortunately several were not in the database, I've added them in now.
* Fixed some errors - Couple odds and ends with players with either two word first names, or odd middle initials, and a couple spelling mistakes on my end (Robb Nen, and Dick Ruthven among them).
* 44 brand new facegens made by me which are part of my continuing commitment to quality. I'm trying to eliminate as many facegens with rough ends that I can find.
* New facegen highlights include younger facegens for some players (Ichiro, Giambi, Yount, Sciocia), and new facegens for some high end Hall of Fame guys (Halladay, Morris, Piazza, Smoltz, etc.).

Version 2.2.1:
* Fixed my facegens for Rod Carew, Andre Dawson, and Robin Yount based on feedback in the thread.

Edit: I had planned to make separate downloads for just each week's update, but as it turns out when the game updates, it overrides any file I had in the pack with the game's default. This means any modern player or coach who has a facegen would be un-updated with game updates. As such, I am only going to make the full pack available.

Last edited by FancySkunk; 04-16-2019 at 01:22 AM.
FancySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote