View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 08:38 AM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Requests for Slaabovian Republic League and related subleague logos

Folks, I need up to four logos for the Slaabovian Republic League and its two subleagues, those subleagues being the Follis Division and the Gens Division, please, if you don't mind too much here. One primary and one secondary for the Slaabovian Republic League, and one each for either subleague, if possible.

For the Slaabovian Republic League's primary logo, I need a golden sun in the middle of it, the letters SRL, and either Established 1901 or Est. 1901 somewhere on the logo. Besides gold, I would like to see at least three of the following colors, if not more, present in the logo: red, blue, green, white, and/or black. Its ultimate shape and choices of the aforementioned colors and/or others will entirely be up to the designer, for sure. But I still would prefer a non-circular and/or non-square logo for the league's primary logo, just the same.

The secondary logo should be in the shape of a shield of some sort, and feature the sun, the required letters, and the date mentioned above, at the very least. It should also have a minimum of three colors mentioned above, please.

The Follis Division's logo should not be circular or square, and it should primarily be in blue, white, and cardinal, if possible.

The Gens Division's logo should also not be circular or square, and it should primarily be in red, white, and black, if possible.

All logos must roughly fit the 1901 to 1915 or 1920 timeframe, if possible. Other than the above conditions, you will have free reign to design the logos as the Lord may lead you to create them, for sure. IF you have any questions, then you know how to reach me, I hope.

Thank you all for your time and attention and assistance here, then, and I look forwards to seeing what you can each come up with, if you're willing to try to help me out here. I would try myself, I think, if I knew I could make the items myself a great deal closer to what I may be envisioning here. But I'm definitely nowhere as good as many of you, in terms of making logos, generally speaking, at least. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-27-2019 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Revising request here, trying to make it simpler and easier to understand and all
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote