View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 05:18 AM   #18
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkLeo View Post
One more remark. I have noticed that if during the NHL Entry Draft you are crazy enough (I am) to go through personal information of all eligible players in commissioner mode you can find out a lot of 0.5 star players that have actual potential rating very close to the best ranked players and sometimes even higher. Yet, your scouts consider them (even if it's A Level) as 0.5 potential prospects. Initially I found it very good and realistic, considered that situation as Pavel Datsyuk or Brett Hull factor, speaking figuratively. And, actually that's what happened to the player whose screenshot I posted here. I picked him in 6th round to see how it goes.
Does it make any sense? Does this information change anything? Is this kind of players good choice? Are they supposed to develop? I am not going to keep searching my draft picks this way - it's only a matter of curiosity. As I said, mechanism. I would be appreciate if you clarify it a bit more. Thank you again
Can you give me a few names so I can check them, or are these players who've been generated since the start of the game?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote