View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #40
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by statfreak View Post
Either you don't know what the html reports are or your monitor caps out at 1024x768.

At higher resolutions the html reports are worse than terrible. It's like going back to the infancy of the internet. I can't fathom any one looking at the html reports the game produces and thinking they aren't one of the worst websites they've ever seen. It's a shame too, because the information they provide is needed and something I relied heavily on for my online leagues. Now I have to by-pass the html reports and wait 8 to 10 hours until I can download the league file and view the results in-game at home.
Sorry, but you shouldn't make assumtions like that. I've played OOTP since version one. I've worked with HTML for years. I KNOW what an html report is.

My resolution is set at 1600 x 1200.

I LIKE the look of 13 over the previous versions by miles and miles. It's much sleeker, cleaner, neater, and user firendly. There are more reasons I like it too, but I won't bother creating a big list. Suffice it to say I'll take the new look any day.

Could it be cleaned up a little? Sure, some fonts could be improved, alignment needs a bit of work, but it's far and away better than previous as far as layout goes.

Your opinion may differ.

Don't assume that because you don't like something nobody else does either.

Last edited by Bluenoser; 06-19-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote