View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 10:05 AM   #51
KillsTheWeak
Bat Boy

Same error. Illegal Instruction.

This seems to be safe cflags for my machine.

-march=athlon-xp -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer

There are errors during install. But they look like shortcut errors trying to add to kde menu when i don't have kde :P Which btw, for gnome it adds the shortcut to the base menu, instead of in the games folder. Make my main menu stretch.

In file "~/.menu/local.Dependencies.desktop", at (or in the definition that ends at) line 1:
[...]package(local.Dependencies): command="konqueror "~/.ootp/data/dep.txt" &" icon="ascii" section="Out Of The Park Developments/OOTP9" title="Dependencies" needs="x11" startup_notify="true"
[...] ^
Expected: "="
Skipping file because of errors...
In file "~/.menu/local.Dependencies.desktop", at (or in the definition that ends at) line 1:
[...]package(local.Dependencies): command="konqueror "~/.ootp/data/dep.txt" &" icon="ascii" section="Out Of The Park Developments/OOTP9" title="Dependencies" needs="x11" startup_notify="true"
[...] ^
[...] ^
[...]package(local.Dependencies): command="konqueror "~/Out Of The Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 9/data/dep.txt" &" icon="ascii" section="Out Of The Park

Last edited by KillsTheWeak; 12-20-2008 at 10:39 AM.
KillsTheWeak is offline   Reply With Quote