View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM   #4
byzeil
Hall Of Famer

I also started having issues.

I would get a long delay while waiting on "1865987047.rsc.cdn77.org". From your post you may be having the same issue as I am.

I did some research and some things pointed this being related to some sort of "tech scam" but I don't know is in fact what this is.

I use Privacy Badger plugin for chrome and it reports it as some sort of tracker. So I blocked the above website in Privacy Badger and now the forums load quickly BUT I am missing any of the graphics that are part of the forums (navigation buttons and such). I can still use some of the functions but the graphics don't load and I can't attached files.

When I try to go to the website I quote above it says "Gateway timeout"

I figured this was some issue on my PC and spent quite awhile making sure my PC was clean and I didn't find anything on my PC.

So not sure what the issue is but for me it is related to '1865987047.rsc.cdn77.org"

Last edited by byzeil; 05-16-2019 at 12:37 PM.
byzeil is offline   Reply With Quote