Thread: MLBM 2016 info?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 08:30 AM   #16
wodi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
It has the latest rosters (where we invested a ton of work and time), which 15 obviously don't have. That should entertain you for a while... consider this: a coffee at starbucks is gone in 5 minutes and costs as much as MLB Manager 2016. Now, which one is the better value?

I'm not disappointed in the 5 dollars, I'd give the money to the company regardless of the game. The game overall is amazing and I'd buy the game just to support the company.

I just look forward every year to the game creeping closer and closer to ootp. And it went nowhere this year. I stopped playing 15 a little while ago in anticipation of the new game and it's just very disheartening to see essentially he same thing.

Gaming on Smartphones and tablets each year are growing more and more popular than computer games. Ootp has a great niche fan base but the future of the company has to more towards mobile gaming in my opinion. I feel mlb manager has to stop being thought of as a gateway to ootp and has to be thought of as its own entity. The consumer base for it is enormous compared to the computer market.

That's not to say the game is a bad one, if you haven't played this game you have to play it, you'll love it. I just am disappointed to see how 16 came out in comparison to 15.

The news of a vastly improved 17 sounds amazing, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks for all the hard work regardless, I'm just grateful to have the game at all.
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote