Thread: MLBM 2016 info?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 06:47 PM   #2
sfnate
Minors (Triple A)

I don't think MLBM is going to get much love and attention while its much more glamorous older sibling is being groomed for its big debut in late March.

For those of us who enjoy MLBM, it's a bit frustrating to be such an obvious non-priority, in the sense that OOTP simply doesn't have the resources to give us the attention we'd like. Actually, it's probably a bit unfair to say MLBM is a "non-priority"--I'm sure it's some kind of priority, just not "high". But with Sebastian almost entirely devoted to FHM (when did he last post here?), it's very hard to figure out what's going on, or whether there will actually be a new version.

I'd love to be completely surprised to find out that someone has been working on MLBM in time for an imminent spring release, but with each day that passes with no update, I'm beginning to wonder if the next release will simply be a slightly updated modest improvement--which, believe me, I'd gladly take over the alternative. Even if they just squash a few bugs and update the rosters, I suppose that would be better than nothing. Maybe.

Anyway, I'll be monitoring the forum in anticipation of getting an update--hopefully it will be good news.
sfnate is offline   Reply With Quote