View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 03:24 PM   #4
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I was thinking of there perhaps being divisions/conferences/subleagues/leagues related to beverages and their makers, food producers and/or restaurants, transportation-related companies, finance-related companies, technology-related companies, and/or book/newspaper/magazine-related companies, for just six possible examples, and then once enough teams and/or leagues were created, possibly creating an association involving the champions of each such league, if at all possible. And see which companies could do the best overall in each available league for that association, et cetera.

I was envisioning the leagues' teams could primarily be filled with fictional players, with some historical players entering the related game/dynasty periodically through manual importation into it. Although just which historical players would be chosen to participate in said saved game/dynasty would naturally be unknown at a particular time, I'm sure, at least as of yet. I'd probably start with RL Hall of Famers, or ones likely near Hall of Fame level of excellence, at least at first, I think.

Well, that's enough to say here for this particular post, at least, I think. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote