Thread: Bug
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
IAmC
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterm726 View Post
I've encountered this bug a few times, but I'm still not exactly sure what happens. Basically, the game will start with a bunch of runs already on the board, possibly the same score as the previous game. The box score ends up being normal, but the end result and scoreboard are affected by this. Also, my team ends up with an extra game played every time this happens, so I keep ending the season with 163 or 164 games played.

Here's a screenshot. As you can see, the Tigers only have 6 hits in the box score, but 15 on the scoreboard.

<snip>

Like I said, I never know when this will happen until the game starts, so it's hard to tell what conditions are causing it, and some of the details of what happens. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll update this when I encounter the bug again.
This is the same bug as was reported in http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...r-get-one.html. I've run across it twice so far and, as I noted in that forum posting, the second time caused me to lose the pennant.

I really, really hope that the developers can fix this. I have plenty of screenshots if it will help at all but I haven't heard anything from anyone yet.
IAmC is offline   Reply With Quote