View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #6
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjay75 View Post
I checked the calendar for the whole year. All my other teams, including Rookie ball which also starts after the draft, had schedules generated automatically. My short season-A team in the Northwest League is the only one that doesn't. Did the same thing last year in OOTP12. I think it might have something to do with me messing with one of the teams in that league. I changed the location to match a move in real life MiLB, so, I think the problem lies there. I just can't remember which team I messed with.

As for importing? I'm not sure if that was/is an option. I just looked online and re-created the Northwest League's schedule for 2012. Since there are only 8-teams and basically 2.5 months of a season, it didn't really take that long.
Anytime you modify league structure, including team moves, you must generate a new schedule yourself. The AI will not do this for you.

For your Short Season A you should go to league setup (for that league, not your ML league) and generate a new schedule. This can only be done during pre-season.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote