View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:46 AM   #9
rain94
Minors (Single A)

I would love to see Fan Happiness tracked using a weighted moving average system rather than a straight +/-. Events that occurred more recently should be more important (hold more weight) than ones that took place 2 or 3 months ago. Furthermore, the margin of victory should be taken into account. A 5-0 victory makes fans more happier than a 2-1 victory and the same with loses.

As avsfans96 mentioned, I too would love to see a a scrolling updated scoreboard. OOTP has a real-time play/sim option and I find that very immersive, especially when my game is going on at the same time. Would be awesome during the late season when you are trying to make a playoff push. Seeing an update on Dreisatl scoring his 45th goal in the 2nd period while you are in the 1st period adds so much to immersion.

As for reducing the roles and many options for tactics, I will have to disagree with that. I feel the more options we have as players, the better. I really like this aspect of FHM, even though sometimes I feel detached from what I should be selecting. I feel the problem is the UI and the information that is given to players. It's simply not enough to make an informed decision. But that doesn't mean it should be removed.

A new match engine with hopefully a 2d view (I read maybe FHM7) will help players determine which strategy and roles to select.

Last edited by rain94; 11-12-2019 at 09:49 AM.
rain94 is offline   Reply With Quote