View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 06:37 PM   #8
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDodgers View Post
It feels like cards are being put on AH that aren't real pulls.

I cannot be this unlucky. I've been playing since we started leagues; 3 teams. I have opened so many packs; 1000+ maybe. Easy.

So this is the Rollie card as I see in AH. Not my card, I didn't pull it. I just don't see that large a community that all these superstar cards are bering pulled.

And this is my opinion. I can be wrong. My team is built from PP and AH. Nothing more.
There are people out there opening wayyyy more packs than you are. I just passed 5000 packs myself and wouldn't even consider myself among the top pack openers. And while I haven't pulled any of the 500K and up cards, I have done OK (95 Satchel Paige, 99 Stan Coveleski, 100 Tom Seaver, 100 Christy Mathewson, 99 Yogi Berra, 100 Barry Bonds, 100 Cal Ripken Jr., and a host of LIVE 100's including about 7 Max Scherzers). There are guys just constantly opening packs and showing off their pulls in the Discord chat. It doesn't surprise me that you haven't pulled anything top shelf out of "only" 1000 packs. Technically that's only 6 perfect cards (1:1000 cards) you are "owed" and only ~2 of those would be historicals.

Last edited by waittilnextyear; 11-10-2019 at 06:39 PM.
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote