View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 06:56 PM   #2
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I've been trying to import at least two historical black players, but am currently having some trouble with doing so. For instance, I'd like to import Jose Mendez from 1907 and Bill Foster from 1923, but my game won't let me for some reason or reasons, and I'm getting a little bit frustrated at the current time, because it's not letting me import them, at least. Do any of you have any suggestions that might help me get them and/or other non-MLB historical players into at least one of my saved game universes? Please advise, if and when you like and can. Thank you in advance. Clovidequano Dovatha out.
What database have you tried importing them from? They are only in the historical_minor_database, so they must be imported from there. Consult the MiLB master.csv file and make sure you copy their IDs exactly otherwise they will not import correctly. I believe you might also have to check a box that says "Include Player(s) in the minor league database" in order to import them properly, as well as ensuring that you have the year that you want them imported for (which you have indicated in your post). Make sure you also line up what to base your current ratings on (Real or Neutralized Stats), what to base your potential ratings on (there are four different options), what to base your fielding ratings on (three different options), and what to base your pitcher stamina on (three different options as well) with how you have those categories set up in your game. I think that's all, and I hope this works. Let us know.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote