View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:25 AM   #4
Papi
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big T View Post
Interesting

I enjoy fictional because there are no pre conceived idea's on how players should perform and less biases.
I like it honestly because I find it easier to connect with the players. I find my favorites and the people/teams that I hate. First recap covers the season through the end of the 2016 calendar year.

Team Record 26-19-4 56 Points--2nd Place--Orr Division

Team Leaders--
Goals--Reed Berg 25, Cole Kersey 20, Peter Dolezaj 13
Assists--Kersey 29, Berg, 27, Alex Miller/Randolph Miller 24
Points--Berg 52, Kersey 49, Miller 36
Plus/Minus--Kersey 21, Billy Richards 19, Berg 19
PIM--Bill Pownall 75, Marek Vlach 62, Richards 57
Wins--Wilbur Husted 26
GAA--Husted 2.26
Sv %--Husted .910

Recap--

Overall, pleased with how things have gone. We were in first place most of the season until a 1-6-2 stretch in November knocked us down a notch, behind the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. To date, I have few complaints with how my head coach is running things. He is riding Husted into the ground, having started him in every single game thus far, but you can't argue with the results.

As GM, I have made it a point to resist trading anyone, as I really want to at the very least, give us a full year to see what we have. When the year ends, I may choose to move a few of my older assets for draft picks as I tend to hoard picks.

Prospect Update--

There are no real "prospects" across the league as the youngest players all appear to be about 22-23 years old. That being said, we have a couple of youngsters that haven't reached their full potential.

C--Kane Miner (0.5/1.5) 12 GP 0 g 1 a +2
RW--Troy van Hanenfeldt (0.5/1.5) 32 GP 1 g 2 a 32 PIM -5

These updates will likely change and develop as the dynasty does, but for now, the next post will probably be at the Trade Deadline. Thanks for watching!
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote