View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 11:07 PM   #16
illeracula
Hall Of Famer

Day 2 - Schedule

It will be hard to top the late inning heroics of Day 1 which included 2 extra-inning walk-offs. Will Day 2 be up for the challenge? In a short series anything is possible!

In Group A, the winners take on each other as Team USA - DelMarVa takes on Team USA - West with with Ernie Kennedy facing off against Emilio Medine. In the other match-up, its as much of a must-win game as there can be on day 2 as Team USA - East take on Team USA - New England, with Anthony Sinclair going up against Scott Vanciny.

In Group B Dominican Republic will try to avoid losing 2-in-a-row against Team Central America/Mexico, who is also 0-1. Juan Gonzalez of the DR goes up against Luis Ventura of CAM. Puerto Rico and South America get a day off.

In Group C The Dutch Territories/Australia look to get a W against Team Canada/Europe. Both teams are trying to avoid going 0-2. Brett Andre of Canada will face Theo Bomas of the Netherlands. In what is being booked as one of the biggest games of the day Team Cuba and Victor Guzman will host Team Asia and Shusaku Yamasaki. This is a big game for Team Asia as they want to prove they are the team beat in 2039.

Ernie Kennedy is on the hill for us today, going up against Emilio Medine. My team doesn't have much experience against Medine with the exception of Jimmy Moore who is 3-9 against him. The line has been changed a little for Game 2.

LF Gary Curran (S)
RF Mikel Wallstreet (L)
DH Jimmy Moore (L)
C Elwood Krause
CF Mookie Wallstreet
1B Chance Capers (L)
3B Melvin Butler
2B Jon Fleming (S)
SS Bob Morton

Melvin Butler will get the start today after playing so well in Game 1. If I had to say we had a weakness it would be our IF'ers (2B, 3B, and SS), other than that I think we have a pretty tight team... When you are only playing 6-games and you have win the round-robin every game is a must-win and today is for sure. If we can get the W and be the only loss-less team in our division that would be HUGE.

Hopefully these guys are ready.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Check out my OOTP dynasty, the DelMarVa Baseball League:
DelMarVa Baseball League.

and the spin off:
DelMarVa Baseball League - 2037 WBC Tournament - Won by Team USA - New England.

DelMarVa Baseball League - 2039 WBC Tournament - Won by Team USA - New England..

Last edited by illeracula; 03-25-2018 at 11:07 AM.
illeracula is offline   Reply With Quote