View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 03:52 PM   #4
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Went to edit this an put the wrong text into this post and saved it. What I had edited was that to make this work you need to have a home division to play against, so each team will have a home sister division opp - with each div having a sister div you actually have an home div opp and a away div opp. So what I edited and then screwed it up was the rotation of of a home and and an away opponent. So you would play 2 divisions each season, one all home games and one all away games. 4 games against 3 opp of your sister division and 5 games against the other 3 opponents. This will give your 27 home games against one div and 27 away games against another. 90 games in division 9g each div opp. 144 games.

I put the specs here of how I would do the schedule and then realized that I made a mistake went to make the changes and deleted the most of the post not just my new changes. By the time I realized this I just said hell with it and tried to recreate the whole post with my newer new changes . Anyhow I just summarized what the changes were without putting the exact rotation schedule. This is the exact schedule formation that I did for another schedule on the boards here - but your is less complicated. It works and it does not matter who plays who when because you play everyone in the div either home or away.

Note to self - do not make changes to your post when you are tired.

Last edited by SandMan; 08-19-2016 at 09:41 AM.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote