View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 03:51 PM   #19
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad5000 View Post
Is there a tutorial on this because I'm having problems. Every time I go to change the text like to Arched or something, it goes in to "working mode" and never comes out of it. I have sat there for 10 minutes watching the wheels spin but nothing happens.
It's not you, it's the host. A lot of the text effects rely on the PHP ImageMagick module which my host seems to have removed without explanation. The same thing will happen if you upload an image and try to use any of the color replace/remove shortcuts. I haven't had a chance to open up a ticket yet with them, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad5000 View Post
Also, when I upload an image of a jersey I created for editing all the options for everything are still on default. It doesn't load up what I used to create the jersey, just the image and the only thing I can edit is the text, but then what I explained above happens.
There's no way of loading an entire jersey and editing it - although it is something I'd like to add at some point. When you're uploading a jersey, all that JerseyMaker sees is a single image. If you uploaded it as a custom layer, it just sits there. If you uploaded it as a logo, you can use the super-basic tools in the "Images" section. Well, you can if I can get the aforementioned ImageMagick thing sorted out...

Last edited by eriqjaffe; 11-13-2015 at 03:58 PM.
eriqjaffe is offline   Reply With Quote