View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

I hope you didn't need an All-Star game, because I forgot to include one.

162 games: 81 home, 81 away

Within division: 30 games vs. each of 3 other teams (90 games): 15 home, 15 away
Out of division: 9 games vs each of 8 other teams (72 games): either 6 home, 3 away or 3 home, 6 away.

Since there is no interleague, I created this as a single-subleague schedule, so it will need to be imported separately for each subleague (same way you import a schedule normally, just select the relevant option in the schedule menu).

I don't enslave myself to things like roadtrips and homestands, so there are sometimes oddities: there are two instances of a 12-game road trip that I see upon first glance, and one instance of a team spending three straight weeks (18 games) at home.

Every series is three games, because it worked out nicely, and as is customary in MLB, teams play Fri/Sat/Sun, and then either Mon/Tue/Wed or Tue/Wed/Thu.

Let me know if you have any issues - I had to make some last-second changes to avoid repeat matchups in back-to-back series, so there might be some weird stuff afoot (or some that I missed).
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILN_BGN_G162_SL1D1T4D2T4D3T4_ruwisc.lsdl (47.7 KB, 86 views)
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote