View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

Unification World of Boxing

This is my third try to make a universe!!

jeje this will be simple but i hope it can be fun!!

my universe will be play like this

1 weigth only

all fighters will be fictional and created with the rfg!!

will be in diferent groups like this!!

until his 10 fight he will be a the rookie group and will fight against TC, and its going to be 8 round fights
after the 10 fight the fighther will be at the club group and fight another club figthers in 10 round matches
after the 15 fights or more, if the fighter have 3 or more wins than loses you will be promoted to the elite group, and fight 12 round matches

all group changes will be at the end of a month

all the title fights will be at 15 round

heres the history of the organizations

after the crisis of credibility they decide to unify and create only 1 WORLD champion, but anywayt the 4 titles that we know, (WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF) will be there, those titles will be like a second rate titles, bu the big gold will be the WORLD title

To win a Organization title, you need to be ranked between 1 and 15
To win the WORLD title you need to be at the top 10

You can unify the Organization titles!!

you lose your titles by this forms

- Lose your fight
- Have a world title fight (if you are a organization champ)
- lose a non-title match
- if you are unify organization champ and fight a ranked challenger that in the another organization isnt good enough, you will lose that title and keep the other.

any vacant title will be battle between the #1 Vs #2

the aging will be handle this way

the fighters can also retire if they have more than 20 loses than winnings at the end of the year

at the star of a new year i will be adding new fighters

lets talk about the schedule

it will be 6 normal events each month

each event will have fight, depending of the number of fighters on each group

EVERY EVENT WILL BE SCHEDULE USING AUTO SCHEDULER

On the elite group

we will have something diferent

the best 30 will fight each other

so if i have more than 30 figher on elite group i will schedule 2 fights of the best 30 and then the rest of the group depending on the number of fighters

March, June, September and December will have a PPV event on that event the five titles will be defended

on the rest of the months the 7 event of the month will be a opportunity for the people ranked on the elite group between 31 and 40, figthing people between 20 and 30 rank, so they can enter to the best 30 and have a better opportunity of fights.

well i thinks thats all, you will be meeting the fighers, when i put each month what its happening.

Last edited by javier_83; 10-12-2008 at 11:09 PM.
javier_83 is offline   Reply With Quote