View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 12:31 AM   #2
Izz
Hall Of Famer

League report link in my sig.

Started in 2019, am currently working through the 2065 season. 2 major leagues in Australasia, an independent league in North America and another in Central/South America. I leave some league evolution options on in each league.

It's amazing how the game so often throws in things that fit in with my future plans. For example, I've created a rivalry between the 2 major leagues, in so much as they take every opportunity to snipe at each other, and have occasionally tried to sabotage each other. Plus the second major league was founded by a group of people who had axes to grind with the original league and its Commissioner.

Anyhoo, I have definite plans for definite things to take place over the next few seasons but have been wondering what could be the catalyst to get the party started.

And then the ABC (the second major league) decides this offseason to increase free agency eligibility to 7 years. Which is pretty much exactly the match I need to light this fuse

Fun times.

A brief history of the Australia-New Zealand Baseball League (AUNZBL 2019-2119)--A Dynasty Report
The National Penterham Four-Bases Association--A Dynasty Report
Izz is offline   Reply With Quote