View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #125
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

I just added 100 more teams. These teams come from my Great Lakes League quickstart, which I am revamping because of OOTP 13. In the download you will find ballcaps, jerseys and logos for 100 teams; a custom made schedule; a world_default.xml file; and document describing how the league is structured.

The Great Lakes League is currently divided into two subleagues (Central and Eastern Associations) which each contain five divisions (conference) of ten teams each. Represented in the league are the eight states that touch the Great Lakes (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York) and Ontario, Canada. With 13 each conference can be it's own 'league' and they can all be associated. But, currently they would only be able to play each other in the post-season.

The custom made schedule is 144 games (72 in conference and 72 out). The first half of the season is out of conference games (8 games in each of the other nine conferences). The last half is all in conference. There is an all-star break in the middle.

The world_default.xml file makes it so players and coaches, etc only come from the eight states and Ontario.

You can download everything right here:[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?lyt18mtetuad4o2"[/URL]

Here are some examples:

Images removed because Photobucket's changed policy.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys

Last edited by cephasjames; 07-03-2017 at 08:09 AM.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote