View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #20
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAL View Post
I'm back on the job of moving photos. I just noticed that some pages are missing in the photos with missing files. What happened to them. I'm supposed to be moving any photos in that thread pages 141 to 210 and the current thread only goes to page 154.

Found it Scot.

Go to control panel and 'edit options'

About half-way down, you should see this:

Quote:
<LEGEND><LABEL for=sel_umaxposts>Number of Posts to Show Per Page</LABEL></LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.</TD></TR><TR><TD><SELECT id=sel_umaxposts name=umaxposts> <OPTION value=-1 selected>Use Forum Default</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=5>Show 5 Posts Per Page</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=10>Show 10 Posts Per Page</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=20>Show 20 Posts Per Page</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=30>Show 30 Posts Per Page</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=40>Show 40 Posts Per Page</OPTION> <OPTION class="" value=50>Show 50 Posts Per Page</OPTION></SELECT> <LABEL for=sel_umaxposts>Number of Posts to Show Per Page:</LABEL> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Your's must be set to something other than 'default'