View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 03:31 PM   #3
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillo View Post
I am a bit curious what has gotten better since FHM4? As I remember it I thought that FHM4 was lacking a bit when it came to:
Prospect developing
Training
Contract negotiating
Scouting. Big issue since am swedish and don’t know all the regions in north America where a lot of the draft pool exist.

I also thought that the game speed was slow compared to OOTP?

What’s the biggest upgrades since FHM4? I am searching for a new game to get hooked on and was thinking on hockey.
Give me some opinions guys!
- Prospect Developing is always going to vary a bit. So I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for here.
- Training is more or less the same, although Storylines can help improve some players.
- Contract Negotiation continues to be adjusted, although values are more in line. You're still going to see people argue whether an RFA should take a bridge or a longer term, but just like in real life, no one knows what anyone is going to do.
- Scouting - I don't think FHM4 had permanent scouting, which is in now (it's been a while). We've done some extensive tutorials on how to help yourself scout better with our Weekly Video Streams.

- Sim Speed: It's improved since 4. It's different than OOTP though because our engine is different and our basic level if you have all the leagues on is significantly more than OOTP's. Playing with less playable leagues, Custom Games or Historical will significantly increase speed times.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote