View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 10:32 PM   #39
BMW
Hall Of Famer

I'm in NJ, I use Firefox mostly. I tried Chrome as well.

On Chrome, many images don't show but the browser seems to give up almost immediately (the page comes up with broken images).

On Firefox, the same images don't show and additional ones fail to load. The site takes a long time because clearly Firefox is waiting around for longer timeouts before giving up and rendering the page with what it has downloaded. On Firefox, most images are coming up with 500-level errors (502, 504) which are Gateway not Found and Gateway Timeout errors. (All the images are from cdn077 as noted by others.)

Looking into this further, I found out that the extra images I got on chrome were purely from Chrome's local cache. Doing a full refresh, the site couldn't load any of the images.

Following an image itself nets this: https://1865987047.rsc.cdn77.org/boa.../forum_new.gif

Website is offline - Bad Gateway

Error 502

Bad Gateway

CDN77 server is unable to reach website's origin server.
Bad Gateway

If you're a Visitor... Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists for more than 30 minutes, try contacting website owner via a different channel.

As the Website administrator... Please make sure the firewall on your origin server is disabled. It might be blocking the requests from the CDN77 servers. If that is not the case, take a look at the article on troubleshooting error messages in our knowledgebase. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact our live chat support.

502 Bad Gateway

If you’re getting this error on the entire website you should quickly Purge all files on the CDN resource. Wait a few minutes and then see if the website is back online. If it’s still down then it’s best to contact our Support department. Usually when an error like this happens it is because you’re behind a firewall. One thing you can try is disabling some of your local PoP servers to see if you can get the files from other servers.

504 Gateway Timeout Error

This error simply means that our CDN edge servers cannot reach your origin server. This error is usually caused by a firewall on your origin server. The first thing you should do is check to see if it is behind a firewall. In case that's the case, you must disable it as you cannot be behind a firewall and use a CDN at the same time. If you aren’t behind a firewall then you should log into your client section and Purge all the content from your CDN Resource. Once you’ve done this wait several minutes to see if the error has resolved. If the error continues then please contact our Support department so our technicians can investigate further.

Last edited by BMW; 05-16-2019 at 10:45 PM.
BMW is offline   Reply With Quote