View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 10:18 AM   #1
sdoug78
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Auto adjust LTM's for accuracy?

I have a question on the Auto adjust LTM's for accuracy.

I have set up a fictional league starting in 1871 and would like the stats to roughly follow the historical stats from that period and evolve naturally, again following a similar path to the RL MLB stats. My fictional league is 162 games per season so overall totals will be far greater than RL 1871 stats but i would like the averages to follow RL stat patterns and evolutions.

At the setup of my league i set the LTM's to 1871 and in my first season they are pretty accurate with the RL stats from then, but the question is at the end of each season do i need to tick the box for the auto adjust LTM's?

Will these modify the stats each season to follow the RL evolution or do i need to manually enter the year i want the LTM's to be in the off season each season?

And what would be the result of not ticking the auto adjust LTM's box and just leaving the LTM's? Would they remain at a constant regardless of how many years played or do they create their own fictional modifiers each year based upon your leagues previous years stats?
sdoug78 is offline   Reply With Quote