View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 10:45 AM   #33
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
Are you using the currents ones that I upload this past Feb.? If you look in the texture folder that is in the park folder there will be a _day image and a _ night image. If they are not in there you don't have the current versions I just checked a couple of mine and they work fine. You don't have to do anything except putting the park(s) folder directly in the Models folder, i.e. not in any sub folder. If you don't have the current ones, here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x10fhc8413v8y/Fictional
I downloaded them last night from the first post in this thread so I think they are up to date.

Can you clarify what steps I should be taking to import though? I was simply going into "load 3D model" in ballpark edit and then navigating to where I had all the parks saved on my desktop and finding the corresponding .obj file I wanted to use and then loading it. I wasn't moving any files or folders anywhere specific, is that wrong?

Also an additional question ... I'm using the Fictional ballparks ... do they have park factors and correct wall heights/distances attached to them? Or is up to me as the user to look at the photo and then come up with what wall heights/distances/park factors I believe correlate ?

Thanks.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote