View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 03:14 AM   #13
Crash
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Ha! this is great. You have so much more detail and knowledge to this game than I do. Enjoyed reading this and will continue to follow!

My 13yr old is playing ootp20 with me as well. We are free teams, he prefers his online currency for fortnite.

I joined #1 with everyone else, got slotted in silver off the bat and haven't had a winning season. Save all points for packs.

#2 I purposely waited for the first league to start and joined the entry pool that same Monday. Won 98 games and missed the playoffs. now I've won the Iron WS and just missed the playoffs in Bronze. Earned a crazy amount of PP in entry pool and leagues and just keep updating this all Giants team. Running out of sub 10k players, will be more of a grind soon.

#3 my sons team, Morada Mustangs. Just logged into see his team, He has 15k saved and he just won the bronze series. Great for him, he'll be excited to hear it but he hasn't logged in since last Monday. He has a much subpar team but now in a higher league than my #2 team. funny how this all works out.
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote