Thread: United Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #114
archibalduk
All Star Starter

As mentioned previously, I've been taking a couple of weeks off from DB work whilst I settle into a new job and also because I needed a break generally from staring at my Excel spreadsheet and the DB Editor!

Anyhow, it was bothering me that the rosters are a little out of date and so I've implemented all of the roster changes since my last DB work. This includes creating some junior players who have signed with the NIHL Cardiff and MK teams (and also their rosters have now been finalised). So when the next DB update comes out, it'll be bang up to date. I've also fixed the nationality of Horna - it seems I omitted to set his nationality and so the game defaulted to Scottish.

I hope everybody is enjoying the start of the new season! There has been plenty of controversy already. I just came back from the Guildford v Bracknell game. It felt like most of the game was spent with somebody in the penalty box!