Thread: United Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #105
archibalduk
All Star Starter

Thanks!

The promotion/relegation playdown for the NIHL North has been removed. I wonder what effect that will have. I suppose it makes sense that the free agents would gravitate towards the "top" Laidler team.

Yeah I saw Liepaja Metalurgs Juniors too! I reported it last week and it is fixed in the latest internal beta build.

It's a little concerning what you're saying about the youth players. There are going to be some changes to player ratings in the NIHL and SNL and so let's see how things are once these changes have been made (hopefully by Sunday/Monday). I think I've seen reports of other leagues where it seems very random which teams win the leagues from the second season onwards. I wonder if this is related to the strength of generated prospects. Trafford are by far the weakest team in the EPL and I wouldn't expect them to win the league any time soon. It shouldn't be possible to win the EPL or EIHL by playing purely under 19 players.

Btw, the salaries are now much more realistic in game.