View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:20 PM   #7
JasonC23
All Star Reserve

P466: The Old Timer 3 Is Together!

old timer's Evergreen Forest Raccoons are in the AC East (and are off to a nice start, which must be an unexpected development for old timer!). Three OL teams join the Raccoons there, of which only QuantaCondor's California Quantum Condors -OL have won a Perfect League title (or 2, in the Condors' case).

The wayward La Crosse Fighting Frogs hopped their way into the AC West, alongside another OL team but no other former PL champions.

The AC Central is home to the 2-time PL champion Old Hoss Radbourns, but they're not part of the Old Timer 3, so enough about them.

Over in the NC East is where the Huntley Red Raiders can be found, along with, yes, another OL team; 2 teams that have yet to win a championship at any level and so are automatically the sentimental favorites (the aforementioned Motown Stars -OL and the well-named Backyard Melonheads); and the 1-time PL champ Hermosa Beach Banana Hammocks, who have started off the year 5-0, including 2 straight over the Red Raiders, and so now are my mortal enemies.

The NC Central features the 3-time PL champion Minnesota Bold North, who infamously won the league against the original Old Timer 5, defeating the Raccoons in 7 in the Perfect League Series, and therefore are all our mortal enemies (as the only Old Timer 3 that will have to face the Bold North until the Perfect League Series, I'll do my best, guys!). Oh, and there is another OL team here too.

Finally, the NC West features, you guessed it, 2 more OL teams, who conveniently also are the division's only former PL champions: the Fargo Buscemis - OL with 5, and the Bold Strategy Cottons -OL with 2.

Should be a fun season!
Attached Images

JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote