View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:55 AM   #63
Edster007
All Star Starter

Coming into today with my Coney Island team comfortably leading their division. With a magic number of ten I am using today to train a couple of players at other positions. I am having Luke Appling play second. I believe I read somewhere here that trains up well there. If he does I will look for a better defensive SS to improve overall team defense. I have gone about as far as I can as we come to the end of this PT cycle and would like to squeeze out one title before the next edition.

Surprisingly three of my four former OL teams are hanging tough in perfect. Two made the playoffs last week (Division winner and WC-Formerly Boogie Knights and Everett now Mt Vernon & Manhattan)). This week Mt. Vernon is holding down the second WC while Manhattan is 4 GB and is in the same division as Coney Island who they have a 4-12 record against.

My former San Pedro team (now Wildwood) had a horrible April that haven't been able to recover from.

My Jefferson Valley team is in REL zone and I hope they can avoid it. I have friended all my teams so I only need to log in once to check in on all of them. They need too much with too few PP to make an impact. Coming into today they have only generated 1,230 pts this week. I have enough PP to get one decent arm for the BP but need three.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote