View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 11:40 PM   #32
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triactus View Post
- Is there a setting we can change so the GM contract is not automatically renewed? I rather liked that control.
You can still resign from your job at any point, so if you don't want the renewal, you can quit right after it happens.

Quote:
- When you say the AI will make more trade offers, I assume the AI will better evaluate the rate of success? The number of times I had an offer for a 1 star player against my 3 star player, one on one... lol And more draft picks used in trade offers would be nice!
The problem with increasing the number of offers in that manner would be that it'd make the AI a lot easier to fleece. But if you haven't seen the offer content since 3, you should notice a significant increase in the quality of them (and you have the "shop player" option now as well.)

Quote:
There was a bug in FHM3 (seemingly present in 4 and 5, as I saw relevent messages on the boards), where if you put a claim on a player on waivers but another team ultimately got that player, the game "counted" that claim as successful towards your number of contracts (if I had 49 players under contract and unsuccessfully tried to claim a player on waivers, the game wouldn't let me sign a UFA because I was at max number of contracts, even though it still says 49 contracts). I eliminated all other possible reasons (like a sign player in the juniors) by trial and error. Is that bug fixed?
Fixed last year, if I remember correctly. Haven't seen it happen in a long time.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote