Thread: Tanking?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 10:48 AM   #18
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASURay View Post
Can someone point me to the section in the rules where "tanking" is clearly defined and prohibited? Players are free to setup their team however they choose in order to meet the competitive goals they have set for themselves. If I'm at the Perfect Level and I decide that I want to switch to an entirely "One Hit Wonder" squad (which will have a ton of bronze cards), then that's my prerogative. Similarly, if I decide that I want to drop down from Perfect or Diamond to Gold in order to generate more favorable results from a theme squad (which are at an inherent disadvantage due to the roster limitations), then there shouldn't be anything preventing me from doing so.
license.txt in your installation folder. Just because you didn't read it, doesn't mean that you can make up your own rules.

Quote:
4. Use of Perfect Team Mode
When you access Perfect Team mode, you agree that you will not, nor encourage another party to:

(c) Cheat, deliberately lose, trade wins or Perfect Points, "feed" wins or Perfect Points from one account to another via the auction house or any other method, or otherwise fail to make a good-faith effort to play the game in a fashion intended to win via fair gameplay according to the intended operation of the game.

You further agree that, in order to permit Out of the Park Developments to maintain and promote the fair, proper, and safe operation of Perfect Team and its related services, that Out of the Park Developments and its employees and agents shall have the ability to:

(j) Ban, delete, suspend, or otherwise restrict your user account if you are found to be in violation of any portion of this agreement.

Last edited by zrog2000; 03-23-2019 at 10:54 AM.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote