View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 06:22 PM   #979
chazzycat
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Serious question... what did you hope to accomplish with your $20-$40 investment?
Well I'm not the person you're asking but I'm in the exact same position. Spent $40 because it seemed at the time it would help me keep pace with other teams, give me a better chance to win, and get promoted, which is the whole point, right?

With that small investment I made the playoffs every week, got promoted every week, and even won the WS once. Good times were had. But now I am in perfect league, I totally hit a wall because my gold/silver player roster just can't compete with perfect/diamond rosters. I can't improve my team because the points have dried up, I can't get relegated without tanking and risking a ban, and I certainly can't win. So yeah there are no good options for me really and I'm starting to lose interest. If you have any suggestions other than throwing hundreds of $$$ into the game, I'm all ears...

Lesson learned I suppose. I won't be throwing small amounts at this game next time around. Better to just chill in a lower league as an FTP team.
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote