View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #18
BeanSobie
Minors (Triple A)

To: <STambellini@ACA.QMJHL.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28th, 2015 11:48
Subject: A Little Scouting Tip

Steve,

Congrats on making it to the second round of the playoffs last year. The Titan looked good to start the year. Brodie Myers, I really like his shot. It's a shame he won't have a playmaking centre next year. Have you sent any scouts to the Lévis games I told you about? I should not boast, but my nephew is leading his Bantam league in scoring. 23 goals and 28 assists in the General Quebec AAA.

Talk to you soon,
Jerome

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Jerome "Jerry" Dupont <JDChi25@aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28th, 2015 11:48
Subject: RE: A Little Scouting Tip

Jerry,

Thank you for the well wishes. To address your concerns about Myers, I am happy to say both on and off the record that our 5th round pick from last year, Christopher Banaham, projects to be a very good major junior hockey player. In terms of drafting for next year, I hope you understand but I am not in the business of leaking scouting information to old friends. Please wish your nephew the best of luck from me, my staff will be very interested in watching how he transitions from the relatively weak GQAAAB to Quebec Midget. Quebec City has a lot of very talented players that will really test Marc.

Steve Tambellini
Acadie-Bathurst Titan GM

Last edited by BeanSobie; 03-11-2015 at 10:29 AM.
BeanSobie is offline   Reply With Quote