View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:26 PM   #1
Duranium
All Star Starter

FHM Historic Portraits (1947-1995) V2.95

FHM Historic Portraits (1947-1995) V2.95

This is the final installment until the historical mode will be playable from 19xx - 1947.
When the historical mode will get expanded in upcoming versions of the game the History Portrait pack will get updated o/c.

For all the historical mode fans here are the download links for V2.95 of my Historical Portrait/Facepack (4457 pics)
SharePlace.com
FHM Historic Portraits (194…zip (104,66 MB) - uploaded.net

When d/l is finnished unzip to:
C:\Users\....\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\data\saved_games\<your game>\graphi cs\player_pics

Some Info:
(1)
V2.95 includes portraits from 1947 up to the 1995 Entry Draft where i was able to find pics for (NHL & WHA).
(2)
All portraits are 118x150 and in portrait/Trading card style (see samples below), not player pics with transparent background - that means the pics are overlapping the teamlogo in the upper left corner - if you enjoy the historical modes with a full assortment of player photos iīd assume you can live with that little flaw.
Although Jeff gave me valuable hints to make the teamlogo more visible, itīs just too much additional work for me.
(3)
V3.0 will be available as soon as the historical mode gets extended which probably will take some time, which means in upcoming versions of FHM.
(4)
If anyone finds pics of missing players (although theyīll be very hard to come by) donīt hesitate to send them to me or post them on the forums.

Here we go with some samples...
Attached Images
Image Image 

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Last edited by Duranium; 02-08-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Duranium is offline   Reply With Quote